In this best SYNTHESIZER product guide, we’ll help you make a more informed decision and select the product with the benefits you need.
10 Best SYNTHESIZER
Akai Professional MPK Mini MKII – 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Drum Pads, 8 Assignable Q-Link Knobs and Pro Software Suite Included
6 used from $70.55
- Total Control Wherever You Go - USB MIDI keyboard controller with 25 velocity-sensitive keys and octave up / down buttons to access the full melodic range – perfect virtual synthesizer control
- Express Yourself - Innovative 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation MIDI control, plus a built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and modes
- Plug & Play – No drivers required, USB powered and ultra portable design lets you create anywhere
- Beat Maker Essentials - 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC drum pads with Note Repeat & Full Level for programming drums, triggering samples and controlling virtual instrument / DAW controls
- Take Command of Your DAW - 8 fully-assignable Q-Link knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins and more
Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer, Sampler, and Controller with Built-In FM Radio
2 used from $999.06
- CREATE MUSIC ON-THE-FLY - The Teenage Engineering OP-1 features 13 unique synth engines, 7 high-quality stereo effects, and exchangeable LFOs. It offers physically modeled string synthesis and frequency modulation.
- OFFERS "TAPE RECORDING" - The 4-track tape feature lets you record any beats you create, play, sequence, or tweak. You can overdub with pitch change by matching the tape-speed with the sequencer clock.
- PROVIDES UNIQUE SEQUENCERS - Easily arrange notes in different ways using one of the four original sequencers. While the Tape function produces pure audio recording, the sequencer stores note data.
- SAMPLES SOUNDS FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES - You can sample a sound using the onboard microphone. The built-in FM radio allows you to sample local radio stations or music. You can also feed tracks plugged from a recorder in the 3.5mm line input.
- LASTS LONGER THAN OTHER DEVICES - The tiny OP-1 packs 16 hours of battery life. You can travel and play the synthesizer without worrying about running out of power. The OP-1 can even last for 2 years on standby mode.
Moog Grandmother Semi-Modular Analog Keyboard Synthesizer
1 used from $959.99
- Hardware Spring Reverb can be used to process external sounds
- ¼” External audio input for guitars, drum machines, and more
- Semi-modular - no patching is required
- Easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer
- Works with Mother-32, DFAM, Euro rack modular systems and more
Novation MiniNova Analog Modeling Synthesizer
1 used from $319.99
- Hugely powerful mini-synth with Nova sound engine
- Vocoder with unique VocalTune, pitch correcting effect
- Tweak and warp your sounds in real-time
- 256 awesome onboard sounds; additional free soundpacks downloadable on registration, including the 30 Giorgio Moroder-inspired patches
- Layer up to 5 effects per voice. Novation now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Novation products.
Korg microKorg 37-Key Analog Modeling Synthesizer with Vocoder
10 used from $374.48
- Sound Generation Method: Analog Modeling Synthesis System
- Synthesizer Program: Multi Timbral=2 (max, Split/Dual Mode)
- Voices: 4 voices. Power Supply- DC 9 V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Arpeggiator: 6 types. Outputs: L/MONO, R, Headphones
- Compatibility : Windows - 98 Second Edition, Me, 2000 SP2, XP. Mac OS - OSX10.6.8 or later
STYLOPHONE GEN X-1 Portable Analog Synthesizer: with Built-in Speaker, Keyboard and Soundstrip, LFO, Low pass filter, Envelope, Sub-octaves & Delay
1 used from $65.83
- PLAYABILITY: Two ways to make sounds with the stylus. The keyboard to make distinct notes and the sound strip above the keyboard to slide between notes on a scale.
- PORTABILITY: Take this synth anywhere. Battery operated with built in speaker. Audio line out for headphones and/or external speaker. Audio in to use as an effects unit.
- ENRICH THAT SOUND: New features include, LFO (with square and triangle waves), Low pass filter (cutoff/resonance), Envelope (attack/decay).
- ANALOG DELAY FEATURE: Add space to your sound with delay time, feedback and level.
- ADDED FEATURES: Sub octaves -1 & -2 switch, this enriches your sound by adding a second frequency below your source sound. AND a Pulse Width Modulation button which can be used to create a chorus effect.
Moog Subsequent 25 Analog Synthesizer
- 25-key Analog Synthesizer with 2 Oscillats
- 1 Noise Generat; Mono Duo Modes
- High-powered headphone Amp
- Edit/Librarian Software
- Multidrive Circuit
Korg Wavestate Wavesequencing Digitial Synthesizer
- EFFECTS: The wavestate’s superb effects deliver production-ready sounds. Each Layer has three dedicated effects; additionally, the Performance has a master reverb and parametric EQ. Along with standards such as compressors, EQs, choruses, flangers, phasers, and stereo delays
- EASILY EXPRESSIVE: Bursting with knobs and controllers, the wavestate invites you to explore. All of the basics–filter, envelopes, LFOs, effects–are at your fingertips with dedicated front-panel controls. Eight programmable Mod Knobs are customized to bring out the most in every sound, often taking them in entirely new directions
- MULTIPLE FILTERS: Add vintage character to your sounds with the aggressive MS-20 Lowpass or Highpass filters, or the strong, sweet Polysix Lowpass. Shape and refine with a full collection of resonant 2-pole and 4-pole Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, and Band Reject filters
- BALANCED STEREO OUTPUTS: Balanced stereo outputs connects to any recording or monitoring system, and a stereo headphone output is provided for private playing or onstage cueing. Din-style MIDI jacks ensure connection to other MIDI-equipped instruments and audio gear. The wavestate supports class-compliant USB MIDI connections to Windows and Mac computers
- KORG AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Warranty
Make: Analog Synthesizers: Make Electronic Sounds the Synth-DIY Way
16 used from $13.30
- Maker Media Inc
The Synthesizer: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding, Programming, Playing, and Recording the Ultimate Electronic Music Instrument
|Number Of Pages||427|