Here you have our curated list of best STAIN FOR NEW PRESSURE TREATED PINE. Each of them comes with different price, style, and design, so you have plenty of options to choose from. Keep reading for our top products review!
10 BEST STAIN FOR NEW PRESSURE TREATED PINE
Best STAIN FOR NEW PRESSURE TREATED PINE
Ready Seal 512 5-Gallon Pail Natural Cedar Exterior Stain and Sealer for Wood
2 used from $137.08
- Requires no primer. Ready Seal is darkest when first applied. It reaches its true color in approximately 14 days. Do not apply Ready Seal over painted or newly stained surfaces. Sealed surfaces inhibit penetration.
- May be applied using sprayer, roller or brush onto the woods surface.
- Requires no back brushing and will nerver leave runs, laps, or streaks.
- Requires no wet-line application, the product will blend itself and can be applied in any temperature range for proper application.
- Requires no diluting or thinning prior to spray applications.
DEFY Extreme 5 Gallon Semi-Transparent Exterior Wood Stain, Cedar Tone
- WATER-BASED SEMI-TRANSPARENT WOOD STAIN – This environmentally friendly, water based deck stain allows the wood grain to show through with a beautiful semi-transparent, natural matte finish. It's great for staining wood decks, fences, siding, playsets, outdoor patio furniture, and more.
- FORTIFIED WITH ZINC NANO-PARTICLE TECHNOLOGY– It’s like sunscreen for your wood. Tiny zinc particles dispersed throughout the stain reflect damaging UV rays, preventing premature graying and color loss.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE, QUALITY THAT LASTS – DEFY Extreme wood stains are made with the highest quality resins available that have better resistance to fading and darkening. The result is a quality semi-transparent deck stain that typically lasts a season or two longer than competitive products. Keep your deck, fence or siding looking great for longer by using DEFY premium wood stains.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN – When it’s time to do a maintenance coat, there’s no need to sand or strip the surface again. Simply brighten the wood with DEFY Wood Brightener and apply a single maintenance coat of DEFY Extreme Wood Stain.
- 250 VOC COMPLIANT - Ships to all states except California. California residents can purchase DEFY Extreme 40, which is VOC Compliant in California.
Timber Oil Deep Penetrating Stain for Wood Decks, Wood Fences, Wood Siding, and Log Cabins - 1 Gallon Warm Honey Gold - Woodrich Brand - Covers up to 150 Square Feet - 100% Guaranteed - Easy to Use
- EXTREMELY EASY TO APPLY & MAINTAIN - You will achieve a flawless finish with no risk of overlaps or runs that can be reapplied without having to strip the previous application.
- IDEAL FOR USE ON NEW WOOD - Can be applied to new wood with no need to let the wood "weather out".
- PERFECT FOR SPAY APPLICATION - Can be applied with a pump up garden sprayer or any other application method.
- RICH NATURAL FINISH - Transparent Oxide Pigments provide a rich finish that highlights the natural beauty of your wood.
- SAMPLE COLOR KITS AVAILABLE - Test our colors before purchasing your order by trying our sample color kit to make sure you get the color you want!
#1 Deck Premium Semi-Transparent Wood Stain for Decks, Fences, Siding - 1 Gallon (Cedar)
- PROTECTS AGAINST COLOR FADE AND PREVENTS GRAYING - #1 Deck Protects Wood From Damage Caused By Exposure to the Elements. Can Be Used On Pressure Treated Pine, Cedar, Fir, Redwood, or Most Other Softwoods. Hardwoods Will Require More Frequent Maintenance Coats.
- BOTH A DECK STAIN & DECK SEALANT IN ONE - #1 Deck Stain Is a Dual-Purpose Stain & Sealer. It Adds Color to Your Wood and Seals it, Preventing Damage Caused by Water Penetration.
- ALLOWS THE WOOD GRAIN TO SHOW THROUGH - Available in 5 Beautiful, Semi-Transparent Deck Stain Colors That Dry to Flat, Natural Looking Finishes That Will Enhance the Beauty of Your Exterior Wood.
- BETTER FOR THE PLANET, EASY SOAP & WATER CLEANUP - With Less Than 50 g/L VOC Content, #1 Deck Sealer Is a Better Choice For Our Planet. Clean Up is Super Easy - Just Use Soap and Water.
- WORKS ON DAMP WOOD, MINIMIZING THE WAIT TIME BETWEEN CLEANING AND STAINING - Once Your Wood Deck Is Visibly Dry, It's Ready to Stain.
ECO-Safe Wood Treatment - Stain by Tall Earth Wood Preservatives - 1/3/5 Gallon Sizes - Non-Toxic/VOC Free/Natural Source (3 Gallon)
- Non-toxic, VOC Free, Environmentally Friendly, Children & Animal Friendly, Garden Safe
- Mixes with water to make 3 Gallons, 450-600 square feet of coverage. Natural source materials
- Provides a nice silver or brown aged finish, depending on wood type, with no special surface prep
- One easy application penetrates wood forever, no scraping, flaking or reapplications needed
- Works on indoor or outdoor projects - fences, decks, siding, furniture, marine applications, etc.
THOMPSONS WATERSEAL TH.043851-16 Solid Waterproofing Stain, Woodland Cedar
- Prevents Water Damage
- Advanced Polymers Provide Fade Resistant Color
- Coating Resists Mildew and UV Damage
- Applies to Freshly Cleaned Damp or Dry Wood
- Exceeds Industry Standard ASTM D-4446 for Waterproofing Wood
Minwax 618514444 Water-Based Pre- Stain Wood Conditioner, quart
- Item Weight: 2.57 lb
- Country of Origin: United States
- Color: Clear
- Brand name: Minwax
Minwax 70004444 Wood Finish Penetrating Stain, quart, Ipswich Pine
- Available in 28 beautiful colors.
- Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface.
- It is ideal for staining unfinished wood furniture, cabinets, wood door, trim, molding and hardwood floors.
- Penetrates deep into wood fibers to highlight the grain
- America's favorite wood finish
Continental Weatherseal Stain Natural Pine 5 Gallon
- Natural Pine
- Semi-transparent stain
Continental Weatherseal Stain Rustic Pine 1 Gallon
- Rustic Pine
- Semi-transparent stain