Choosing the best SPLITTING MAULS may be challenging as you have to screen through a large amount of similar products available on the market. Don’t worry though; we have got our hands on 10 trendy and top-rated products and below is our recommendation.
10 BEST SPLITTING MAULS
Best SPLITTING MAULS
Fiskars IsoCore Maul, 36-Inch (751110-1003)
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Full lifetime. Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
Hooyman Splitting Maul with Heavy Duty Construction, Convex Grind Blade and Ergonomic Non-Slip Handle for Felling, Hunting, Landscaping and Outdoor
- DIMENSIONS: 36 inches L x 8 inches W x 2.5 inches D and weighs 8 lbs
- SPECS: 1045 high strength forged steel with a convex grind and an HRC of 45-60
- RELIABLE: Features the new, no-slip, H-Grip on the ergonomic handle that turns tacky when wet to ensure a secure grip in all conditions
- DURABLE: Handle is interlocked and epoxy sealed into the eye of the head and features a solid fiberglass core for added strength making quick work of splitting wood
- VERSATILITY: Features a flat poll for starting cracks in the wood or driving a wedge as well as a v shape head for splitting wood
TABOR TOOLS Splitting Axe, Wood Splitting Maul with Strong Fiberglass Handle and Anti-Slip Grip. J55A. (Splitting Axe, 32" Handle)
- SPLITS LARGE LOGS. Ideal for splitting larger wood logs. Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart. Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs. Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Over-all length 35", handle 32".
- HEAD WITH WING DESIGN AND RESHARPENABLE BLADE. Balanced head with wings provides for an easy and effective swing. The head of the steel head has a protective coating and the cutting blade features a fully polished finished edge. The blade can be easily resharpened with a file.
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE WITH COMFORT GRIP. The sturdy 32” fiberglass handle (35" overall length) provides you with all the strength you need. The handle has a bright orange color which increases visibility, so the tool is easily located in the garage, garden or in the woods. The handle has and has a cushioned rubber non-slip handle grip, which is shock absorbent, reducing hand strain. Optimal anti shock surface structure ensures a comfortable, firm grip.
- EASY STORAGE. The blade comes with a rubber protective band for safe storage and transport. After use, simply apply the rubber protective sleeve and hang the hatchet from the handle after use.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
Performance Tool M7113 6-Pound Splitting Maul With Fiberglass Handle
- Wilmar Corporation was founded in 1971. Based in Renton Washington, Wilmar supplies major retailers as well as distributors throughout North America. By providing quality tools, great service, and innovative packaging and product support, Wilmar has become one of the leading distributors of professional tools in North America. Trading under the brand names of AirTIGHTTM, Performance ToolTM, Performance TechTM, MechanicsTM, Project ProTM and Northwest TrailTM, Wilmar focuses on providing a superior level of service and quality products that meet our customers expectations of product that carries our - of Satisfaction.
- Proven and Tested for durabilty and function in real world conditions
- Leading manufacturer of high-quality products
- Made to withstand the most challenging jobs
- All our products have been designed with the user in mind
Fiskars 378841-1002 X27 Super (36") Splitting Axe
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Lifetime warranty. Item weight: 5.85 pounds
1844 Helko Werk Germany Traditional Splitting Maul - Wood Splitter Axe Head Wood Splitting Axe Splitting Maul German Made 13573
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Professional splitting maul is built to withstand rigorous work, and is intended primarily for long term, professional use. The heel features a small turnaround hook to assist with log moving. A steel overstrike protector provides protection from miss swings, reducing the possibility of shaft wear and breakage
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED - Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - The Helko designed head made specifically as an axe for splitting wood delivers powerful strikes without getting stuck or pinched up in the wood, and is a great addition to your firewood cutting tools. The splitting maul is often considered the best axe for splitting wood and can out perform an American Made axe.
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL - STEEL OVERSTRIKE PROTECTOR - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 6-1/2 lbs / Length: 36 in. / Total Weight: 8.5 lbs
Prandi Hybrid Axe with Splitting Wedge
- Axe with splitting wedge, carbon steel C45/1045
- polished and hardened blade.
- 2000 Gram Head
- 31 1/2in hickory handle
- Made in Italy
Estwing Sure Split Wedge - 5-Pound Wood Splitting Tool with Forged Steel Construction & 1-7/8" Cutting Edge - E-5
- WOOD SPLITTING MADE EASY – Weighted wedge design makes chopping logs and firewood a breeze
- WEDGE VERSATILITY – The Sure Split fins permit extra wedge action and the sledge will continue throughout below the wood line for sure splitting
- PERFECT FOR THE OUTDOORSMAN – Ideal for campers, hunters, hikers and other outdoor enthusiasts
- HAND SHARPENED – Honed cutting edge for easy wood splitting
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
Gransfors Bruk Splitting Maul 31.50 Inch Wood Splitting Axe, 450
- 5 1/2 ib. Head
- Length with handle: 80 cm (31.5”)
- Weight: 3,2 kg (7 lb)
- Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
Husqvarna 30 in. Wooden Split Axe
- Axe is designed for splitting of larger firewood
- Premium hand-forged wood-splitting axe head
- Made with hickory and Swedish steel
- Comes with a leather edge cover
- Made in Sweden