To help you choose the best SIDE IMAGING FISH FINDERS, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide. We have tried to cover as much variety as possible. Hope you will find it helpful!
10 Best SIDE IMAGING FISH FINDERS
Best SIDE IMAGING FISH FINDERS
Humminbird 410950-1NAV HELIX 7 CHIRP MSI (MEGA Side Imaging) GPS G3 NAV Fish Finder
2 used from $526.41
- 7-Inch screen with 800H x 480V resolution color TFT display
- Includes Navionics+ (U.S. And Canada) SD card for out-of-the-box map coverage of over 21, 000 lakes and waterbodies
- Mega Side Imaging: see the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 125 feet on either side of your boat
- Mega Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable and gimbal mounting bracket
Humminbird 410230-1 HELIX 5 CHIRP SI GPS G2 Fish Finder, Black
- 5-Inch widescreen LED backlit display
- CHIRP Side Imaging filters out noise and clutter for a clearer view of the world below
- CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you reach greater depths and range
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar combines two beams for great detail and a generous coverage area
- Humminbird basemap includes charts of more than 10, 000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U. S
Humminbird 409640-1 Helix 5 SI Fish Finder with Side-Imaging and GPS
- Uses the most innovative and cutting edge technology
- Get the most out of your day trips and getaways
- The leader in fish finders, depth sounders and GPS systems
Garmin Striker 7SV with transducer, 010-01809-00
- Clearer scanning sonar - shows you more of what is in the water around your boat. This high-frequency sonar gives near-photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish.
- The power of simple - offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons. The Device is easy to use and easy to install. Available in 3.5-, 5- and 7-inch display sizes.
- Way point map - use the way point map to easily view, Mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. Water rating IPX7
- Chirp sonar - Chirp sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. Chirp sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Built-in flasher - view your sonar data in the Classic flasher format; ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging.
Lowrance HOOK2 5 - 5-inch Fish Finder with TripleShot Transducer and US / Canada Navionics+ Map Card …
- EASIEST TO USE: The Lowrance HOOK2 5 Fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: The HOOK2 5 offers a wide-angle CHIRP sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- EASY SETUP: A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole. The HOOK2 5 is ideal for small fishing boats or kayaks with limited console space.
- MORE SONAR VIEWS: The Lowrance HOOK2 5 comes complete with a TripleShot transducer which gives you DownScan sonar (straight down), SideScan sonar (up to 300' to each side), and CHIRP sonar (fish arch) views.
- PRELOADED HIGH DETAIL MAPPING: Fish new water like a pro with preloaded US Inland mapping that features 4,000 lakes with 1-foot contours. Narrow your search for productive water, easily locating fish-holding structure like ledges, drop offs and cover.
Garmin Striker Plus 5cv with Transducer, 5" GPS Fishfinder with CHIRP Traditional and ClearVu Scanning Sonar Transducer and Built In Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Frequencies supported : Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz
- Bright, sunlight-readable 5” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
Lowrance Hook Reveal 5 SplitShot - 5-inch Fish Finder with SplitShot Transducer, Preloaded C-MAP US Inland Mapping
- FISHREVEAL: Fish are easier to find and easier to identify. FishReveal combines the target separation of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of structure from DownScan Imaging to makes fish light up on your display.
- HIGH-DETAIL INLAND MAPS: Get high-detail maps of almost 4,000 US inland lakes. Create custom contour maps with even greater detail over any map or GPS plotter with Genesis Live, so you can get onto the fish faster.
- SPLITSHOT TRANSDUCER: Perfect for anglers who want the best views below the boat, SplitShot features the fish-finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging.
- AUTOTUNING SONAR: Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal autotuning sonar, which ensures you get the best sonar image every time by automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change.
- 5-INCH DISPLAY: Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions – even in direct sunlight – with excellent clarity and daylight visibility of HOOK Reveal’s SolarMAX display.
Garmin Striker 7SV with Transducer, 7" GPS Fishfinder with Chirp Traditional, ClearVu and SideVu Scanning Sonar Transducer and Built in Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software, 7 inches (010-01874-00)
1 used from $449.99
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres. Resolution : 800 x 480
- Built-in Wi-Fi for access to ActiveCaptain app so you can receive smart notifications, access Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints and software update notifications
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Transmit power - 500 W (RMS)
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” display and intuitive user interface
Humminbird 410160-1 PIRANHAMAX 4 DI (Down Imaging) Fish Finder, Black
- Dual Beam Sonar: Choose from a narrow and a wide beam for great detail or a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours
- Down Imaging: Get a clear view of what's happening below your boat with Down Imaging
- Tilt and Swivel Mount: Quickly adjust your viewing area angle
- Modern styling and a larger 4.3" color LCD
- Features Dual Beam, Down Imaging and an easier-to use interface
Lowrance Elite-7 Ti2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with HDI Transducer & US Inland Chart
- 7" high-resolution Easy-to-use SolarMAX LED touchscreen display. Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls. Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface. 3000 Waypoints, 100 Routes, 100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- Preloaded C-MAP US Inland mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes, plus a multitude of mapping options, including C-MAP, Navionics and more. C-MAP Genesis Live. C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability.
- Includes HDI transducer with Lowrance CHIRP and DownScan Imaging. Active Imaging 3-in-1 Sonar (CHIRP/Side/Down) Ready optional transducer required 000-14489-001 | Active Imaging 2-in-1 Sonar (Side/Down) Ready optional transducer. FishReveal Smart Target View. Smartphone Notifications. Wireless Networking. Integrated wireless connectivity. SmartSteer control for Xi5 Trolling Motor.
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder. WiFI. Integrated Bluetooth. Supports 1 micro SD card up to 32GB. 1x Micro-C NMEA Port. 1 Virtual Ethernet Port. NMEA 2000 engine support. SonicHub2 compatible
- Package Includes - Elite-7 Ti² Fishfinder, Transom/Trolling Motor-mounted - 455 kHz/800 kHz DownScan Transducer, Suncover, Quick Release Bracket, Power Cable. 1 Year Warranty with Option to Upgrade to Five-Year Warranty Program. IPx6 and IPx7 Certified