Here, we’ll review the top 10 best PASSION FLOWER on the market today. We’ll provide an overview of the pros and cons of each product. Read on for our selection of best PASSION FLOWER.
10 Best PASSION FLOWER
Best PASSION FLOWER
Solaray, Passion Flower 350mg, 100 Capsules
- Time to Relax: Contains phytochemicals that may help support normal, healthy relaxation
- Drift Off: May help calm mental chatter for healthy focus, relaxation and restoration
- Approved: Passion Flower is approved by the German Commission E for nervous restlessness
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, vegan & lab verified
- Customers Say: "I feel the calming effect, but it's gradual and doesn't make me super sleepy..."
Herb Pharm Certified Organic Passionflower Extract for Mild and Occasional Anxiety - 1 Ounce
- Liquid herbal extract to supports the body's natural response to mild and occasional anxiety*
- Easily absorbed liquid engages your senses of taste and smell to help your body recognize & use herbs
- Prepared from the Certified-Organic flowering herb of Passiflora incarnata plants
- Vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
NOW Supplements, Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) 350 mg, Natural Stress Relief*, 90 Veg Capsules
- STANDARDIZED 3.5% EXTRACT: Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has been used for centuries by Native North and South Americans to promote a calm mood.*
- SUPPORTS A CALM MOOD*: More recent scientific studies have indicated that certain constituents of passion flower may offer temporary relief from nervousness and feelings of stress.*
- NATURAL STRESS RELIEF*: Passion flower extracts have been shown to aid in relaxation and to alleviate occasional but minor tenseness and restlessness.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Organic Passion Flower Extract Powder, 8 Ounce, Strongly Supports Stress Relief, Relaxation, Memory, Sleep and Energy, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly
- Organic Passion Flower Extract Supplement, 8 Ounce, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly.
- Strongly Supports Stress and Anxiety Relief. Enhance Relaxation and Positive Mood and Mind.
- No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No GMOs, No Artificial Colors, No Flavor, No Soy and No Gluten
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
Maxx Herb Passion Flower Liquid Extract (4 Oz Bottle with Dropper) Max Strength, Absorbs Better Than Passionflower Capsules, for Relaxation, Stress Relief, Alcohol-Free, 60 Servings (1 Bottle)
- CONCENTRATED LIQUID EXTRACT: Our Passion Flower is Wild-Harvested and is delivered in a concentrated liquid form, making it far superior than any capsules or tablets on the market. Our herb strength is 8 lbs per gallon compared to other formulas which are typically 1-2 lbs per gallon, making our extract much more potent and effective
- POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS – Traditionally Passion Flower extracts have been used to help support the nervous system, relaxation, restful sleep, positive mood & mind, insomnia support, stress relief, memory, energy, mild and occasional anxiety relief, and calmness*
- 1 BOTTLE (60 SERVINGS) – To provide your body with the best potential benefits, we recommend taking 2mL (2 droppers) 1 hour before sleep or 2 times a day as relaxation is needed. The maxximum strength liquid extract allows the Passion-Flower Herb to be quickly and effectively absorbed into your body - unlike most pills, teas, and powders
- MAXX STRENGTH AND EFFECTIVE – Most Passionflower supplements are watered down and not as effective. At Maxx Herb, our process takes 2 weeks to properly extract key components (volatile oils & esters) to ensure maximum effectiveness. Benefits that you won’t get from Passionflower tea or capsules
- MADE IN THE USA – Manufactured and bottled in California USA in a facility certified by the Health Department. All our products are Gluten Free, Vegan and Non-GMO. Ingredients: Passion Flower Herb (Passiflora Incarnata) Glycerin, Purified Water, and Citric Acid
Starwest Botanicals Organic Passion Flower Herb Cut and Sifted Loose Leaf Tea - 4 Ounce Bag
- Latin/Botanical name: Passiflora incarnata
- Origin: France
- Certified Organic by QAI - In accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines
- Kosher Certified by KCS
- cGMP Compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
Oregon's Wild Harvest Passionflower Organic Capsules, 90 Count
- Traditional relaxing herb
- Helps support feelings of relaxation
- Certified Organic Passionflower
Solaray, (3 Pack) Passion Flower, 350 mg, 100 VegCaps
- 100% Vegan
- Dietary Supplement
- Passiflora Incarnata
- 350 mg Per Capsule
Nature'S Answer Herb Passion Flower Passionflower Herbal Supplement, 2.0-oz
- Natures Answer Passion Flower is Super Concentrated 2000 mg and Low Alcohol
- Natures Answer uses Unique Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process
- Nature's Answer Passion Flower is Holistically Balanced
- Passion Flower is a Natural Calming Botanical
Frontier Co-op Passion Flower Herb, Cut & Sifted, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Passiflora incarnata L.
- PASSION FLOWER - The passion flower (botanical name: Passiflora incarnata L.), is a climbing perennial vine that belongs to the genus Passifloranative. It is commonly found and grown in the southern United States, Europe, Central America, South America, and Mexico. The leaves are used to make passionflower tea and are also used in salads.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Commonly used as a tea, passion flower has a very mild, earthy taste with a pleasant aroma. It is a great additive for chamomile or lemon balm tea, but it is also used as a tea of its own.
- FLAVORFUL AND ROBUST - When our dried, cut and sifted passion flowers are soaked in hot water, they deliver an earthy and grassy taste that makes for a very relaxing tea. They also enhance other hot teas too!
- SOURCED FROM FRANCE- Frontier Co-op Passion Flower Herbs are hand-picked and sun-dried, and then cut and sifted to provide a flavorful blend. Our passionflower herb is grown and harvested in France. It is 100% Kosher certified and always non-irradiated!
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.