Looking for some of the best MIG WELDERS UNDER $1000? As you may know, there are dozens of similar products out there and some come with vastly different price tags. Let us help you out here – we have handpicked for you the best MIG WELDERS UNDER $1000.
10 BEST MIG WELDERS UNDER $1000
Best MIG WELDERS UNDER $1000
Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i MIG Welder, 120V, Green
3 used from $161.23
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30, flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 in mild steel; Weldable Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Welding Processes: MIG(GMAW), Flux Cored(FCAW)
- Operates off 115V standard household current; Wire Feed Speed Range 40-700 IPM, 50-740 IPM at no load
- Welding Amperage Range: 25-140 A; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
LINCOLN ELECTRIC CO K2697-1 Easy MIG 140 Wire Feed Welder,
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Country of Manifacturer: Mexico
- Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
Hobart - 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder,Small
- Your purchase includes One Hobart – 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder, One 10 ft. (3m) H100S4-10 gun, One 10 ft. (3m) work cable with clamp, Built-in gas solenoid value and dual-gauge regulator with gas hose
- Welder Dimensions: 10.62” W x 19.5” L x 12.37” H | Welder weight: 79 lbs. | Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V – 220/230/240 V | Material Thickness: 1/4” – 3/8”
- Sized for you to easily transport the unit to the jobsite with the power to weld 3/8 in. mild steel
- Keeps wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use and keeps you safe
- Allows you to fine control the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less clean up.
Lincoln Electric K2278-1 Handy Core
- Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet
- One year warranty on parts and labor.
- Easy to set even for novice users
- Compact, portable and lightweight
Weldpro 155 Amp Inverter MIG/Stick Arc Welder with Dual Voltage 240V/120V welding machine, spool gun capable
- The New Mig 155 GD is perhaps the most capable and versatile MIG welder in its class. Equipped with features designed to meet even the most demanding welding jobs while not breaking the bank. The 155 GD can perform MIG, flux core and DC stick welding as well as the ability to adapt scratch TIG with the optional TIG torch available through our website.
- This latest version of our economy minded 155 amp MIG welder now includes the ability to remove the torch cable and replace it with our aluminum spool gun. After inserting the spool gun a simple flick of the switch inside the welders drive roller housing enables spool gun operation.
- The MIG155GD can run .023, .030, and .035 MIG and flux cord wire. No need to disconnect electrical terminals change polarities. With the Mig 155 GD changing polarity is as simple as swapping the dongle cable from plus to minus dinse connector right on the front of the machine.
- Packaged with multiple drive rollers, both smooth and knurled for flux core welding, a reel of flux core wire, and a gas regulator for MIG welding, along with a stick welding electrode stinger, the MIG155GD is ready to handle most any DC welding needs.
- Portable, capable and versatile, still with the ability to run 120V as well as 240V this little powerhouse is tough to beat. PDF product manual is also available on the Weldpro website.
2020 Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter Multi Process Welder with Dual Voltage 220V/110V Mig/Tig/Arc Stick 3 in 1 welder/welding machine
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp MIG welder that goes beyond MIG and Flux Core welding!
- The model 200 is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 200 is an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine.
- MIG,Stick or TIG weld all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 40-200A; TIG: 15-200A115V: MIG:40-120A; MMA:40-120A; TIG: 15-120A; 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle.
- MIG welding wire diameter: .023 .030 .035, welding thickness: 19ga- 0.197 in; TIG tungsten needle diameter: 0.063 0.094, welding thickness: 25ga- 1/4 in; MMA electrode Dia: 0.063-0.157 acid electrode, alkaline electrode, welding thickness: 14ga-0.315in
- Dual digital display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
LOTOS MIG175 175AMP Mig Welder with Free Spool Gun, Mask, Aluminum Welding Wires, Solid Wires, Argon Regulator, Standard MIG Gun
- ★ Aluminum Wire Feeder--The durable high quality aluminum wire feeder offers a much more stable and better welding experience.
- ★Spool Gun Include-- High-speed MIG spool gun for aluminum welding, 10 feet 4 inches long, 4-prong end connection, 1lb aluminum wire with dia. 0. 9 millimeter included. Can welder 3/16" or thinner aluminum plate.
- ★Reliable and Durable-- Its transformer technology has been proven to be reliable and durable.
- ★Rated Output--175-amp MIG welder; mild/stainless steel: 18 Gauge – 1/4"; Aluminum: 3/16" or Thinner. Input voltage: 220/240V AC.
- ★Multi Use--Welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum (with a spool gun, already include in the package, no need to purchase separate) and other metal materials.
Hobart 500554 Handler 190 MIG Welder 230V
1 used from $629.30
- Your purchase includes – 10 ft. HR-100 gun | 10 ft. work cable with clamp | .030” contact tips | Power cord with plug | Welding guide and material thickness gauge | Owner’s manual with installation, operation and maintenance guidelines
- Specifications: Input voltage – 230V 60Hz | Amp range – 25-190 amps | Duty cycle – 30% at 130 amps | Mild Steel thickness range – 24 ga. 5-/16” | Spool radio diameter inner/outer – .62”/1.95” | Max spool capacity – 11 lbs. | Power cord length – 6 ft.
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter
- You are able to quickly reference initial settings for different wires, gases, materials, and thicknesses. Provides you a quick starting point whether you are a novice or professional
- Less of your time consumed in setup by offering three grooves – two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire | Protects power transformer from thermal overload to provide you maximum reliability
Lincoln Electric K2185-1 Handy MIG Welder
1 used from $370.00
- Enjoy of a compact, portable and lightweight wire feed welder that is user friendly | Shielding gas sold separately
- Welder dimensions – 12.8” H x 8.8” W x 18” D | Welds up to – 1/8 in. mild steel | Power cord length – 6ft. | Cored Wire Size Range – .035 | Voltage – 115V, 20 Amp
- Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically “cold” until gun trigger is pressed
- Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households
- Four voltage settings and continuous wire feed speed adjustment allow you to weld mild steel from 24 gauge to 1/8" thick