You might be planning on getting the best KAYAK KNIVES. Everyone loves products that prove to be invaluable investments. Check out our list of Top 10 best KAYAK KNIVES here.
10 Best KAYAK KNIVES
Best KAYAK KNIVES
NRS Pilot Knife (Orange)
- 4.9 oz, 420 HC stainless steel blade w/ mirror finish
- Glass-reinforced polypropylene w/ TPR over-molded handle
- Glass-reinforced nylon sheath, Smooth & serrated sections of blade
- Rope cutting hook, Blunt tip/flathead screwdriver
- Steel retention clip
Scuba Choice Scuba Diving Compact Black Stainless Steel Blunt Tip BCD Knife
- 420 Stainless Steel
- 2.3" Blade
- Total length: 7"
- Moulded nylon grip for comfort
Gear Aid Akua Blunt Tip Resuce Knife with Serrated Blade and Sheath, Nav Green, 3" blade
- Titanium-coated 3” blade is armed with a line/cord cutter and straight and serrated edge to cut rope, fishing line, and food
- The stainless-steel and blunt tip blade won’t pierce inflatables; use it as a screwdriver or to pry open shellfish
- Its sheath mounts virtually anywhere with the removable belt clip, lash tab mount, and MOLLE compatible 1 webbing mount
- Easily access the fixed blade knife with the quick release sheath, simply press the thumb tab and pull
- Lightweight, full-tang knife weighs only 5. 6 oz. and includes bottle opener and glass breaker at the opposite end
NRS Co-Pilot Knife Green One Size
- Total Length: 5.75" / Blade Length: 2.25" / Weight: 4.6 oz
- Smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener
- Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue
- Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections
Morakniv Floating Fixed-Blade Serrated Stainless Steel Knife, 3.7-Inch
1 used from $21.77
- 3.7-inch fixed-blade floating knife, with serrated stainless steel blade and blunt tip, for boating, fishing and marine applications
- Cork overlayed polymer handle offers floatation and grip, while high-visibility orange color makes it easy to locate the knife if lost in the water
- Serrated blade is designed for cutting rope, fibers, nylon, and other materials; rounded blade tip and finger guard prevents injury
- Blade thickness: 0.078 inches, blade length: 3.7 inches, total length: 9.25 inches, net weight: 2.7 ounces
- Includes hard plastic quick-connect Combo-Sheath for attaching a second knife and sheat; made in Sweden
NRS Neko Knife-Black
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- Experienced boater preferences vary between using a pointed or blunt-tipped knife, with both options, we'll let you be the judge. The sharp point of the Neko knife can pierce through most material, including rubber.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The integrated bottle opener on the Neko Knife helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
NRS Captain Kayak Rescue Knife
- 3in 420 HC stainless steel blade,Folding/Locking blade
- Serrated rope cutting hook on the blade
- Bottle opener in handle,Blunt tip/flathead screwdriver
- Removable spring metal clip secures knife to your person
- Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR overmold handle,7.5in length open
Promate Point Tip Scuba Dive BC Knife (3" Blade), Yellow
- Small and versatile tool for diving snorkeling
- 304 stainless steel blade
- Single action button locking system sheath
- Sharp at the point and one side of blade and serrated edge at another side.
- Small notch toward the handle to cut line safely
Kershaw Shuffle Lime (8700LIMEBW) Multifunction Pocket Knife; 2.4” BlackWash Stainless Steel Blade; K-Texture Grip, Liner Lock, Reversible Deep-Carry Pocketclip, Screwdriver, Bottle Opener; 2.8 OZ
- 2.4” blade made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel for improved edge retention, toughness and corrosion resistance
- Stylish, lime green handle is contoured for comfort and constructed with durable glass-filled nylon and K-Texture for improved grip
- The Shuffle is a tough little folding pocket carry great for backpacking, hiking, tailgating, fishing, hunting or use at the office
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip allows adjustable tip position or side on which the knife carries
- The Shuffle’s razor sharp blade is useful for many tasks including opening packages, tightening screws, removing bottle caps, cleaning fish and cutting through zip-ties
Columbia River Knife & Tool Bear Claw E.R. Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath: Orange Handle Emergency Rescue, Serrated Blade with Blunt Tip, Positive Sheath Lock, Molded Handle, Belt Slots or Pocket Clip 2510ER, 5.75-inch Fixed
- Easy To Sharpen: High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade Takes An Edge Well
- Designed by Ken Onion in Kaneohe, Hawaii
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
- Easy Maintenance: Field Strip Take Apart Your Knife For Cleaning Without Tools