There is always a perfect best HIKING INSOLES out there in the market for you. However, you may not have the time and resources to try and research each of them in detail. So we’ve done the heavy lifting and are sharing below our detailed review of Top 10 best HIKING INSOLES.
10 Best HIKING INSOLES
Best HIKING INSOLES
Superfeet Trailblazer Comfort Insoles for Carbon Fiber Orthotic Support and Cushion in Hiking Boots and Trail Shoes
- DESIGNED FOR: The ideal insole for hiking, trail, backpacking shoes, and everyday use in boots and trail shoes where you're on your feet for hours. Supports your foot in the boot, minimizing fatigue and reducing shifting that can lead to hot spots, blisters, shin splints and foot pain.
- LONG-LASTING STABILITY: Ideal for any arch height. Deep heel cup prevents heel slip and toes from hitting the front of the boot on uneven ground. The Superfeet shape securely supports your foot in the boot, minimizing fatigue and reducing shifting that can lead to hot spots and blisters.
- SUPPORT AND COMFORT: Heel Impact Technology POD in the heel disperses impact for ascents and descents, providing the perfect amount of cushioning. Shock-absorbing Aerospring Ascent dual comfort foam enhances comfort even on the roughest terrain.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
- ODOR CONTROL: MOISTUREWICK with long-lasting odor control
Sof Sole Insoles Men's Athlete Performance Full-Length Gel Shoe Insert, Men's 11-12.5 Blue
1 used from $12.26
- Performance orthotic insoles improve the comfort and fit of men’s footwear; ideal for walking, running, cross training, and casual use
- Contoured neutral arch is suitable for most foot types; inserts designed to fit in casual and athletic footwear
- Lightweight cushioning and gel pads in the heel and forefoot offer comfort without bulk
- Hydrologix moisture-wicking treatment helps to keep feet dry, managing temperature and odor
- Available in five trim-to-fit sizes for men's casual and athletic shoes: Men's 7-8.5, Men's 9-10.5, Men's 11-12.5, Men's 13-14, and Men's 15-16
Dr. Scholl's Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics // Designed for Men over 200lbs with Technology to Distribute Weight and Absorb Shock with Every Step (for Men's 8-14)
3 used from $6.49
- Designed for men over 200 pounds who suffer from lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on their feet
- Arch guard plus shock guard technology distributes weight and reduces impact
- Relieves lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on your feet; Specially designed for men over 200 pounds
- Fits casual shoes, sneakers & work boots/shoes. Trim to fit in any shoe. How to use - Replace orthotics every (6) months or at the first signs of wear. Step 1 - If needed, trim along the outline (on the underside of the orthotic) that matches your shoe size. Step 2 - Insert orthotics into shoes with fabric side up
- Dr. Scholl's offers a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product
Dr. Scholl’s Running Insoles // Reduce Shock and Prevent Common Running Injuries: Runner's Knee, Plantar Fasciitis and Shin Splints (For Women's 5.5-9, also Available for Men's 7.5-10 & Men's 10.5-14)
- Designed for runners to help prevent pain from runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis. Also effective for everyday use to support your foot while in motion.
- With triple zone protection to reduce shock by 40% and help reduce wear and tear on your legs
- SweatMax technology helps reduce foot odor
- Fits running shoes & sneakers. Trim to fit shoe size. Dr. Scholl's offers a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product
- Replace insoles every (6) months or at first signs of wear
Superfeet Trailblazer Women's Comfort Insoles, Carbon Fiber Orthotic Support Inserts for Cushion in Hiking Boots and Trail Shoes
- EVOLYTE CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP: women's-specific EVOLyte carbon fiber stabilizer cap and shape of these hiking, outdoor and athletic shoe inserts provide weight-defying support for the trail
- AEROSPRING ASCENT DUAL COMFORT FOAM: Superfeet hiking insoles for woman reduce fatigue and provide reliable stability for the rigors of a good hike
- DEEP, SLIM HEEL CUP: insole shape keeps the foot in place, minimizing shifting, hotspots and sore toes on uneven ground.
- H.I.T. (HEEL IMPACT TECHNOLOGY) POD: impact pad of these comfortable insoles disperse impact on ascent and descent
- WOMEN'S SPECIFIC DIMENSIONS: these comfort hiking shoe inserts ave a slimmer heel and arch length designed to fit the proportions of the female foot.
Dr. Scholl’s SPORT Insoles // Superior Shock Absorption and Arch Support to Reduce Muscle Fatigue and Stress on Lower Body Joints (for Men's 8-14, also available for Women's 6-10)
- Designed for people who participate in a range of athletic activities where they experience muscle fatigue in the feet and legs
- Designed with Massaging Gel Technology, which reduces stress on your lower body joints and keeps you on your feet longer
- Flexible Arch Shell provides excellent support, improved motion control and side to side stability
- Fits Running shoes, Court shoes, Cross trainers & Sneakers. Trim to fit shoe size
- Dr. Scholl's offers a Money Back Guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product
Sof Sole Insoles Women's ATHLETE Performance Full-Length Gel Shoe Insert, Women's Size 8-11
1 used from $8.54
- Sof Sole insoles with neutral arch design to fit most foot types
- Gel pads in the heel and forefoot provide cushioning
- Hydrologix moisture management treatment keeps feet cool and dry
- Perfect for athletic and casual shoes
- Ideal for walking, running, cross training, and casual use
Timberland PRO Men's Anti Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole,Orange,Large/10-11 M US
1 used from $21.72
- KEEP IT COMFORTABLE: Timberland PRO insoles offer a carefully engineered upgrade in performance & comfort. The Anti-Fatigue Technology Insole features our exclusive inverted cone foam, designed to absorb shock & return energy to your feet with every step.
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support & comfort. Stay comfortable on your feet all day with Timberland PRO's anti-fatigue technology.
- A SOURCE OF PRIDE: We know you take pride in your work, so our soft-toed shoes and boots and steel-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style.
- QUALITY WORKWEAR: Timberland PRO assesses the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments and then develops solutions that deliver ultimate comfort, durability & protection—all day long—from work boots & shoes to anti-fatigue insoles.
- TIMBERLAND PRO: Compare the quality workmanship of Timberland PRO work boots & work shoes to products from Justin, Muck Boots, Servus, Tingley, Doc Martens, Romeos, Red Wing, Merrell, Ariat, Cat, Wolverine, Maelstrom, Stanley, Keen or Carhartt.
currex HikePro Insoles
- COMFORT: Significantly improves comfort of any Hiking/Mountaineering over cheap and flat sock liner
- INJURY PREVENTION: Designed to reduce foot pressure & fatigue, improve performance & prevent injuries by reducing stress on joints, ligaments & tendons, the cause of many injuries in the foot, knee & hips
- SuperHeel Grip: Groundbreaking NEO TOUCH grip technology for Pefect Fit and Heel Lock in Outdoor conditions
- STABILITY: Fills void between foot & flat liner creating close to full foot contact for increased stability and better performance / feedback
- Boot CUSTOMIZATION: Builds a individual dynamic arch into the standard flat Outdoor boot / shoe. Blue-HIGH, Orange-MED or Red-LOW? Your foot-type determines the color!
Sof Sole Men's Airr Insole, Black, 11-12.5
- Sof sole insoles with skydex air bubbles in the heel and arch to help absorb impact
- Gel in forefoot provides maximum cushioning
- Coolmax fabric top cover wicks away moisture so feet feel cool and dry
- Perfect for athletic shoes
- Ideal for running, cross training, walking