Are you looking for the Top 10 best DIVE REGULATORS? Well, just grab a cup of coffee and read on! We are huge fans of best DIVE REGULATORS and have done our comprehensive research here.
10 Best DIVE REGULATORS
Best DIVE REGULATORS
Cressi AC2 / Compact, Silver, INT
- Ideal scuba diving regulator for beginners and travelers at an affordable price. Piston 1st stage plus a compact single-hull second stage. 1 HP and 4 LP ports. Weight: 923 g - 32.6 oz. Made in Italy.
- A heavy-duty piston 1st stage, affordable, simple, reliable and robust, suitable for intense use. Appreciated by Dive Centers and specialized companies who consider it to be a very reliable device, due to the surprising level of performance.
- Conical filter with large filtering capacity, essential for preventing infiltration of particles from the tanks. Exterior LP regulation with a common hexagonal key, greatly facilitates managing adjustments and technical maintenance.
- Asymmetrical frontal 2nd stage cover drilling. The water flow pushes the diaphragm anti-clockwise direction to create its retraction in a flat position and to make the lever decrease gradually in precise perpendicularity, regardless of condition.
- The specific calibration of the inhalation mechanism slightly changes the personality of the air outlet by rewarding an abundant flow without the need to exploit the Venturi effect, beyond the exquisite touch and sensitivity of this type of regulator
Hanperal 145 PSI Explorer Scuba Diving Dive 2nd Stage Regulator Octopus Hookah, Hookah Dive Regulator
- 22" low pressure hose.
- Silicone mouthpiece.
- Free flow resistant.
- Under-chin exhaust system, directing bubbles to the sides.
- Mechanically balanced for smooth and easy inhalation and exhalation.
Palantic AS101 Yoke Diving Dive Regulator and Octopus Combo (SCR-01-YOKE-207)
1 used from $108.61
- High quality regulator first stage and second stage with 36" yellow hose on the octopus and black hose on the 2nd stage regulator
- Unbalanced Flow-by Piston Regulator
- Non-adjustable second stage
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage
- Large purge button
Cressi XS Octopus for Scuba Diving Regulators | Light and Comfortable | Made in Italy
- The XS Octopus has a body of the 2nd stage of traditional dimensions, made of technopolymers and a downstream delivery system with side valve (adjustable), simple and very reliable.
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Easy maintenance
- Weight without hose: 206 gr - 7. 27 oz
Scubapro MK11/C370 Dive Regulator System, INT, Black
- Air-balanced diaphragm first stage design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximize hose routing options.
- External Intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
Scubapro MK25 EVO/S620 Ti Dive Regulator System, INT, Black, One Size
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented exits (extended thermal insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
AquaLung Titan Regulator
1 used from $246.38
- Uses a balanced-diaphragm mechanism resulting in ease-of-breathing and consistent performance while environmentally protecting the internal parts
- The first stage is T-shaped as opposed to its in-line predecessor making it more compact and providing optimal hose routings
- Features 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports
- The unique, forged body of the first stage uses less brass making it more compact and lighter weight
- The outer skin provides impact protection as well as a cosmetic flair
Scuba Choice Palantic AS206 Black/Yellow Second Stage Regulator Octopus with 36" 350PSI Hose
- Non-adjustable second stage
- Comfortable silicone mouthpiece
- Large purge button
- Comes with a yellow 36" 350PSI hose
Mares Rover 15X Dive Regulator Scuba Diving 416236
- DFC port
- Pre-oriented ports
- Mesh grid
- Rubber hose
- Oversized purge button
Dive Rite XT Scuba Diving Regulator
- XT1 First Stage Regulator
- Balanced first stage provides consistent gas flow regardless of depth and tank pressure Five low pressure ports and a swivel turret achieves optimal hose routing HP ports are angled 90-degrees from the DIN/Yoke fitting which gives the perfect angle for hose routing Environmentally sealed to protect against internal corrosion, contaminants and freeze XT2 First Stage Regulator
- Pneumatically balanced design gives consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation Venturi assist directsairflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece producing smooth inhalation. Easy grip dive/pre-dive switch avoids free flow at surface and is suitable with gloves
- Adjustable design helps diver fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance matches diver personal preference
- Deflection ring works to maximize performance while deterring free flow Orthdontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on long dives