Are you looking for the Top 10 best DIVE KNIFE? Well, just grab a cup of coffee and read on! We are huge fans of best DIVE KNIFE and have done our comprehensive research here.
10 Best DIVE KNIFE
Best DIVE KNIFE
Promate KF510-Black, Sharp Tip Stainless Steel Scuba Dive Knife
2 used from $31.45
- 304 stainless steel blade
- Stainless steel hammer on handle bottom
- Quick release and adjustable straps and sheaths
- Easy disassembling for cleaning and maintenance
- Overall Length: 10.5 inch (27 cm), Blade Length: 5 inch (12.5 cm)
Cressi Skorpion, Lime
- Skorpion is a modern knife of the latest generation design and medium dimensions, with a resistant tempered blade of tempered AISI 304 steel, with a smooth edge and a serrated edge with a wire cutter incorporated.
- The Skorpion is available in two different blades: pointed tip and blunt tip. The blade is long 4 3/8 in (11 cm). The total knife length is 9 1/8 in (23.20 cm)
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting. It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab.
- The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release. The sheath comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg.
- The Skorpion is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in Spearfishing, Freediving, and Scuba Diving since 1946.
Scuba Diving Knife with Leg Straps 2 Pairs, Black Tactical Knife with 2 Types Sheath, Stainless Steel Diving Knives for Scuba Diving, Spearfishing, Snorkeling, Hiking, Outdoor Use
- [★Premium Stainless Steel diving knife, perfect Tool for Scuba Diving.] The diving knife is made from 440c stainless steel with great sharpness, durability and hardness. The dive knife has a razor cutting edge and a serrated cutting edge. The sharp diving knife can offer you great protection when diving and the stainless steel never get rust and could be used for a long time.
- [★Portable Design Diving Knife Set]-The diving knife includes a black diving knife, a heavy duty plastic sheath for the knife, two leg/arm straps and a nylon material sheath for the knife. The whole knife measures 8.65 inches. You can carry the diving knife set anywhere you want.
- [★Multiple Function Knife-Tactical Knife, Best Defensive Tool for you!] The tactical knife could be served for multiple purpose. Apart from cutting, the tactical knife could be used for digging and detecting. It can be a good choice as a tactical knife when snorkeling, hiking, rescuing, camping, etc.
- [★User-friendly Design-One Button Quick Release Sheath and Comfortable Handle.] The heavy duty plastic sheath uses a single action locking system to make sure holding the knife securely, and at the same time you can take it out easily when needed.
- [★FAST AFTER-SALE SERVICE.] Any questions feel free to contact us, your satisfaction is our ultimate pursuit!
Promate Sharp Tip Titanium Dive Knife - KF593, Yellow/Black, Sharp Tip
- Titanium blade with Easy grip rubber molded handle with sheath and adjustable straps
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Light weight
- Titanium hammer on handle bottom
- Package may come with generic box, Shall you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Spearfishing Knife - Diving Knife. Stainless Steel, no Rust. Half Serrated Blade on These Knives. Sharp Like a Laser. Straps for Leg, arm or mounts in Belt. Mørksej diveknife by Mahimahi
- Ideal for spearfishing - super sharp and pointy finisher
- Great for scuba diving - as primary knife or back-up
- Secure lock with audible click - never lose your knife!
- Rubberstraps: Place the knife on your forearm or leg - 3" blade and 3 1/2" handle
- Bargain for a stainless steel knife - buy 2 and get 10% off!
Scuba Choice Scuba Diving Compact Black Stainless Steel Blunt Tip BCD Knife
- 420 Stainless Steel
- 2.3" Blade
- Total length: 7"
- Moulded nylon grip for comfort
Borg [Pointed Tip] - Grey
- The Borg is a modern, large knife with a futuristic design and a strong, tempered blade made of 304 Japanese stainless steel
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting
- The handle has an ergonomic design to ensure a secure grip even wearing gloves. It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab
- The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release. The sheath comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg
- Total length: 10.43 in (265 mm). Blade length: 5.51 in (140 mm)
Bahia Dive Supply Stainless Steel Diving Snorkeling Safety Knife with Quick Release Adjustable Leg Straps & Locking Sheath, 5 inch Blade
- Three types of blade in one! Straight edge for slicing, serrated edge for tearing and a line cutter all in one!
- Durable 420 high-carbon stainless steel blade made for salt and fresh underwater use. Easy to clean, oil & maintain for long life.
- Quick release clips & adjustable straps for lower leg, easy to set up and remove. Straps connect to back side of sheath.
- Bright green color for easy visibility! Never spend time searching for dropped knives! You & your dive buddy will be able to quickly see this knife in emergencies.
- 5 inch blade includes a heavy duty handle with a slip resistant rubber grip. Sheath includes quick release locking mechanism for easy access when needed and security when not in use.
Cressi Lima, Lime
1 used from $16.86
- The Lima is a great emergency knife for scuba diving and a very desirable knife for the spear fisherman. It is very small and compact. This allows it to be conveniently attached to the diver's gear.
- The blade is made of Japanese stainless steel 304, very resistant to the salt Sea water. The knife is long 6. 3 in (160 mm) and the blade 2. 44 in (62 mm).
- One-hand release sheath mechanism. Back clip for attaching it to the BCD strap or to the weight belt. Hose holder available allowing to attach the sheath to the BCD hose that makes the knife really easy to extract.
- A lanyard is included in the package that can be used to secure the knife to the sheath.
- It's Important to remember a knife as it can be essential to have in emergencies, such as you or your buddy becoming entangled in rope, fishing line, or a net, the knife is there to cut you free.
Audeamus Titanium Dive Knife with Straps and Sheath for Diving, Fishing, and Spearfishing -No Rust | Light Weight
- Titanium Alloy, No-Rust, Sheath Lock, Leg Straps