Looking for some of the best DIVE COMPUTERS? As you may know, there are dozens of similar products out there and some come with vastly different price tags. Let us help you out here – we have handpicked for you the best DIVE COMPUTERS.
10 Best DIVE COMPUTERS
Best DIVE COMPUTERS
Shearwater Research Peregrine Dive Computer
- Multiple Diving Modes - Air, Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox, Gauge
- 2.2" LED LCD display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation
- Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors. Shearwater dive computers never lockout for dive plan deviations.
- Two-button interface: simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons.
- Wireless Charging: battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
1 used from $189.00
- A single button Dive Computer makes it effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. It is easy to use and easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms.
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric. Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2430.
- The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac.
- The Leonardo dive computer is made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Freediving equipment since 1946.
Mares Puck Pro Scuba Diving Wrist Computer
- Mares Puck Pro Wrist Computer
- Mares Puck Pro Wrist Computer:
- Super Intuitive, Easy-to-Use, and Full-Featured Computer
- Improving on Original Concept
- Larger-Display in Slimmer-Design
Oceanic GEO 2.0 Computer, Slate Blue
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings - Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds - Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time) - Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed - Audible Alarm with flashing LED light - History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
Cressi Giotto Wrist Computer, Black/Gray
- The 3 buttons dive computer provides all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives.
- Dive program: full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with air or nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile. Possible to download the data on the PC with the Cressi interface (not included). Deep stop can be turned on or off. Visual and auditory alarms. Built-in calendar and clock. Backlit display.
- The Giotto computer is developed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946.
Mares Puck Pro Plus Wrist Dive Computer - Blue/Black
- Slim design for a perfect fit
- Intuitive user interface with one-button simplicity
- Logbook capacity 35 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
- Upgradeable firmware. User-replaceable battery
Shearwater Research Perdix Dive Computer
- High Resolution, easy-to-read display. 2.2" display with vivid, enhanced color range and saturation.
- Thin, Low-profile Design. 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel
- Two Button Interface. Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure
- User Replaceable AA Battery. With a double o-ring to ensure a great seal
- User Customizable Display. Customize your display with information important to you
Oceanic Geo 4.0 Scuba Diving Wrist Computer - Black
- Computer Type: Wristwatch
- Modes: Norm (Air / Nitrox), Gauge, Free, Watch
- Nitrox Mixes: 2 (21 –100%)
- Algorithm: Dual Algorithm
- Safety Stop: Adjustable with Timer
Mares Smart Wrist Dive Computer for Scuba Diving and Spearfishing (Black/Red)
- Super Sharp and Clear Display
- Perfect Ergonomics and User-friendliness and Gas switching
- Mineral Glass Display
- Segment Display
- Software upgrade ability
Shearwater Research Teric Wrist Dive Computer with Transmitter
- Nitrox Trimix decompression dive computer in wrist-watch form factor
- Bühlmann ZHL-16c algorithm with configurable Gradient Factors
- Supports optional wireless tank pressure transmitters
- Switchable audible and vibration alerts
- Supports Open-Circuit, Fixed PO2, Gauge, and Freediving Modes