Choosing the best CONTACT MICROPHONE may be challenging as you have to screen through a large amount of similar products available on the market. Don’t worry though; we have got our hands on 10 trendy and top-rated products and below is our recommendation.
10 Best CONTACT MICROPHONE
Best CONTACT MICROPHONE
TraderPlus 2Pcs Piezo Contact Microphone Pickup for Guitar Violin Banjo Mandolin Ukulele
- A professional piezo contact microphone pickup - 1/4" jack with 10.6" cable.
- Contact microphones pick up sound by being in direct contact with the sound source.
- Able to eliminate external sounds interference and not be influenced by sound reflections from nearby objects.
- Just plug it into your amp, bass amp or other recording equipment.
- Comes with double sided tape and self adhesive velcro for multiple mounting options. You can amplify your guitar, mandolin, banjo, violin, ukulele, viola, cello.
Luvay Acoustic Guitar Pickup, Piezo Contact Microphone Transducer for Acoustic Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Mandolin, Banjo, Cello, Kalimba, Harp etc.
- Volume adjustable, with a control knob
- Fit for most of instrument, such as guitar, ukulele, violin, etc.
- Easy to install, can be sticked near sound hole with self-adhensive, which can be reused
- Mini design, comes with 10 ft amplifier cable(standard 1/4" connector) and 4 x stickers
- Good/clear/crisp sound quality, away from squeal feedback
eoocvt 5pcs Piezo Contact Microphone Mic. Pickup for Guitar Violin Viola Cello Banjo
- Professional Piezo Contact Microphone pickup - 1/4" jack with 10 inch cable
- Just plug to your amp, bass amp or other recording equipment.
- Suitable for Guitar, Mandolin, Nanjo, Violin, Ukulele, Viola, Cello ,OUD etc
- Includes velcro but not putty attachment options.
- Easy to use on most acoustic instruments
Korg CM200BK Clip-On Contact Microphone, Black
- Maximum width of clip: 30 mm
- Cable: 1.5 m
- Clip On Contact Microphone for Tuners
TIMESETL 5 Pcs Piezo Contact Microphone Pickups Self-Adhesive Instrument Pickups for Guitar, Violin, Viola, Cello, Banjo, Ukulele, Mandolin and More
- 【Professional Piezo Pickup】Professional piezo contact microphone pickup components can help you capture clear and accurate sound.
- 【Easy to Install】Standard 1/4-inch female jack with 10 inch cable for amplifiers, preamps or other recording equipment, including fixing clip, for easy connection. And guitar pickup can be sticked near sound hole with self-adhensive, easy and convinent.
- 【No Battery Driven】Piezo contact microphone transducer use high-quality piezoelectric elements as the main body, the pickup vibration signal is converted into an electrical signal output.Even if you do not have a battery, you can use violin pickup.
- 【Reduce Interference】Guitar microphone pickup works by directly contacting the sound source. So zither mic pickups can eliminate almost all external sound interference, and is not affected by sound reflections from nearby objects.
- 【Multiple Usage】Self-adhesive instrument pickup fit for most box sound instrument, such as guitar, ukulele, erhu, zither, violin, mandolin, banjo, lyre, etc.
Self-adhesive Pickups Piezo Transducer, 3 in 1 Microphone Contact & Endpin Jack 1/4" for Electronic Acoustic Guitar Violin Ukulele
- 3 Transducer Pickup System fit for most string music instruments, amplify an upright bass, banjo, violin, ukulele, viola, cello, mandolin, and a resonator guitar
- The plastic squares is a self adhesive block to mount the extra wire in your box, without pre amp they will work well.
- No Battery and Soldering Required, pre-wired piezo mic save time for you, easy to install, convenient to use
- Cable Length: approx. 57cm/ 22.44", 3-pack Piezoelectric Disk Dia.: approx. 27mm/ 1.06", Endpin Jack Dia.: approx. 6mm / 0.24"
- Material: Plastic, Electronic Part: Metal, Color: black lines, silver tone (Any other problem about product or replacement, please help to contact us, The way to Contact Seller: Find your order -- Contact Seller, then email to us, thanks.)
Enhanced Version Super Sensitive Listen Thru-Wall Contact/Probe Microphone Amplifier System
Pyle Acoustic Mini Transducer Pickup-Piezo Contact Microphone Soundboard, Pick up Mic w/ 1/4" Female Jack, for Ukulele Violin Mandolin Banjo Cello Classical Guitar Instrument-PAGPKU
- PIEZO-BASED DESIGN: Features piezo transducer which works by picking up sound by being in direct contact with the sound source. Able to eliminate almost all external sound interference and not be influenced by sound reflections from nearby objects
- ¼” CONNECTOR JACK: The Pyle guitar transducer contact microphone pickup features ¼" standard connector jack equipped w/ jack female socket, suitable for universal cable w/ 6.35mm jack male plug. Connect to guitar/bass amplifier or recording equipment
- QUICK INSTALLATION: The guitar piezo pickup is easy to mount on top of surface near the soundhole using the adhesive tape without damaging your beloved musical instruments, no need to drill a hole. Mount under the bridge or inside/outside guitar body
- NO POWER NEEDED: The universal transducer acoustic contact mic pick up does not need batteries or electrical power to work. Simply connect to amp or mixer equipment. Easy to install & sounded good through several different amps. No soldering required
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION: The soundboard classical guitar pickup kit can also be used w/ other instruments such as bass, cello, ukulele, banjo, violin, mandolin, cajon, and more. Features integrated technology for high definition acoustic transduction
Luvay 12Pcs Piezo Pickup Transducer Prewired - 27mm Contact Microphone Trigger - Discs Elements for Acoustic Instrument: Guitar, Drum, CBG etc. with Leads
- Plate material: Brass
- Great for: Acoustic Instrument Pickups, Stomp Boxes, Contact Mics, Etc...
- Resonant frequency: 4.6 +/- 0.5 KHz
- Resonant impedance (ohms): 300 max
AKG Pro Audio C411 PP High-Performance Miniature Condenser Vibration Pickup for Stringed Instruments with MPAV Standard XLR Connector
1 used from $139.00
- CONDENSER TRANSDUCER IN SEALED ENCLOSURE: For clear and uncolored sound
- ULTRALIGHT VIBRATION PICKUP: Does not change the balance of the instrument
- FIGURE 8 POLAR PATTERN: Accurately captures audio signal from the left and right
- MPAV standard XLR connector