In this article, we will present the top 10 best AR 1 SCOPES UNDER $300 available on the market, along with our expert reviews. Get one of them and have fun! You’ll love it!
10 BEST AR 1 SCOPES UNDER $300
Best AR 1 SCOPES UNDER $300
TRUGLO TRU-Brite 30 Series 1-6 X 24mm Dual-Color Illuminated-Reticle Rifle Scope with Mount, Matte Black, 1-6 x 24mm/40mm/30mm (TG8516TL)
- Package length: 9.652 cm
- Package width: 11.684 cm
- Package height: 33.274 cm
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
Monstrum Slim Profile Series Offset Cantilever Picatinny Scope Mount | 1 inch Diameter | Black
5 used from $25.48
- Dual ring scope mount for mounting standard 1 inch tube rifle scopes
- Slim profile design offers the weight of lightweight scope rings with the added rigidity and convenience of a one piece mount
- Mounts to any flat top Picatinny rail equipped rifle
- 2 inches of forward extension allows extra flexibility for optimum eye relief and shooting position
- 5 ounces in weight and 5 inches in total length, with a base of 3 inches and 2.5 inches of spacing between the rings
UTG 3-9X32 1" BugBuster Scope, AO, RGB Mil-dot, QD Rings
- BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM CHINA
- 1 Inch Tube with Emerald Coating for Maximum Light Transmission, Premium Zero Lockable & Resettable Turrets with 1/4 MOA Per Click Adjustment
- Range Estimating Mil-dot Reticle for Optimal Aiming and Shooting Performance, Adjustable Objective from 3 Yards to Infinity
- Red/Green Dual Illumination for Versatile Applications, Large Field of View and Most Accommodating Eye Relief for Optimum Critical CQB Mission
- Complete with 2" Sunshade, High Quality Flip-open Lens Caps and Quick-detachable Rings
Bushnell AR Optics, 1-4x24 Drop Zone Optics
- Fully multi coated - multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images.
- Shockproof construction - built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field.
- Fully multi coated lenses with rain guard
Monstrum 1-4x20 Rifle Scope with Offset Cantilever Scope Mount and Flip Up Lens Covers | Black
- Tactical rifle scope providing crystal clear targeting at 1-4x magnification for close to mid range shooting, with a 20mm objective diameter and an eye relief of 3.5-3.8 Inches
- Glass rangefinder reticle for on-the-fly range estimation and long distance targeting
- Lever controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities
- Includes a one-piece offset cantilever scope mount offering 2 inches of forward extension, allowing for flexible scope placement and optimum eye relief
- Includes a set of Monstrum Tactical Rubberized Flip Up Scope Lens Covers to protect your lenses from dust and abrasion
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 1-4x24 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - V-Brite Illuminated Reticle (MOA)
- The 1-4x24 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses the V-Plex format with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fog proof performance.
Leupold 177093, Mark 1" Scope Mount
Bushnell Optics, Drop Zone Reticle Riflescope with Target Turrets, Matte Black, 1-4x/24mm
- 30 millimeter tube dia
- Drop zone reticle; Field of view (feet at 100 yard) 90 feet at 1X to 23 feet at 4X
- Fully multicoated optics
- Fast focus eyepiece
- Outstanding close quarters accuracy, with a drop zone 223 BDC reticle for mid range precision
CCOP USA 1" Cantilever Scope Mounts
- 8 Torx fasteners for secure zero hold
- Precision CNC Machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Fits any 1" Optics
- Durable matte black anodized finish
- Works with 1913 Picatinny mounting system
Aero Precision Ultralight 1" Standard Scope Mount, Anodized Black, Model Number: APRA210100
1 used from $67.00
- 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum Construction
- Anodized Black
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails Upper Receiver
- 15 In-Lbs Screw Torque
- Standard Scope Mount Profile