To help you choose the best AMP STANDS, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide. We have tried to cover as much variety as possible. Hope you will find it helpful!
10 Best AMP STANDS
Best AMP STANDS
On-Stage RS7000 Stage Monitor or Guitar Amp Stand
- Protect your amp by getting it off the floor
- A-frame construction for stability
- Padded support arms fold down for quick and easy storage
- Friction locking knob quickly and easily adjusts shelf height to five different positions
- Locking cross brace adds strength and support
On-Stage RS4000 Folding Guitar Amplifier Stand
1 used from $25.49
- Tilts your amp back to direct sound where you can hear it
- Ideal for small amps and practice amps
- Steel box frame design provides a rock solid foundation
- Lightweight and folds flat for easy storage and transportation
- Locking tabs swing into place to keep the stand from opening during transportation
Quik Lok AMS-BS-625 Amplifier Stand, Black
- Securely holds small amps and combos with up to two 12-Inch speakers
- Full-circle tilt adjustable amp platform allows for exact amp positioning
- 5 height adjustment positions with spring-loaded locking pin
Gator Frameworks Adjustable Guitar Amp Stand; Fits Most Combo Amplifiers (GFW-GTR-AMP)
1 used from $35.36
- Tilt Back Design Accommodates Most Combo Guitar Amps
- Rubberized Leveling Foot
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction With Easy Adjustability
- 176Lb Weight Capacity (80 kg)
- Min/ Max Height: 5/20 Inches (127/508 mm)
ASC Professional Guitar Amp Stand or Speaker Cabinet Adjustable Locking Height up to 99 Lbs
Roland RAS-S01 Portable Amplifier Stand
1 used from $36.85
- Durable steel construction and compact design
- Folds down for travel and storage
- Adjustable cradle lifts amp up to 11 in./28 cm
- Capacity: 40 lbs./18 kg
Fender Amplifier Stand, Large
- Raise your amp off the stage and tilt back for improved monitoring and increased projection
- Height adjustable design supports amplifiers up to 150 lbs.
- Foldable design for easy transport
- Steel construction for professional use
- Rubber feet minimize vibration
On-Stage RS7500 Tiltback Tripod Guitar Amplifier Stand
- Constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps
- Back leg adjusts to five pre-set locking positions to adjust the tiltback angle, allowing for optimal sound
- Features a fold-and-go design that is perfect for the road
- Includes a 5/8" threaded end allowing musicians to add a mic or boom.
- Black velveteen rubber amp holders and a sliding foam padded collar along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings
Sanus AV Base - Heavy Duty Design Works as a Floor Stand for an Amp, Computer, Printer & More - Strong Steel Provides Sound Isolation & Adjustable Feet Keep IT Level - Built-in Cable Mangement System
- Constructed of heavy-gauge steel pillars with a solid, hand-sanded Black lacquered shelf, This stylish yet sturdy design is ideal for use in your home theater or home office.
- Designed for maximum stability, this stand can hold up to 125 lbs., making it an ideal isolation platform for improving speaker performance, or stand for PC towers.
- Open architecture allows unrestricted airflow, keeping equipment At the proper temperature for optimal performance.
- Get a clean, finished look with the attachable cable management system.
- Includes adjustable feet for increased stability on uneven surfaces, and all necessary hardware is in the box – ensuring an easy, 5-minute assembly.
Musician's Gear Deluxe Amp Stand Black
- Black powdered-metal construction
- Rubber feet
- Locking pins
- 150-lb. capacity