In this review, we evaluate the best ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES available today. We have also included a comprehensive guide that helps you pick the best product. We hope that by going through the top 10 best ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES treadmill reviews below, you can effectively narrow down your choice and find the most appropriate one you need.
10 Best ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES
Best ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES
iWALK 2.0 Hands Free Crutch - Pain Free Knee Crutch - Alternative to Crutches and Knee Scooters
- BEFORE YOU BUY-CAN YOU USE IWALK2.0? – Sroll through the images and watch video "Can YOU use the iWALK2.0?". Then read the ENTIRE LISTING for qualification to use our hands free crutch.
- WILL IT FIT? AGE LIMITS? PLUS SIZE? - Read the ENTIRE LISTING and VIEW ALL IMAGES AND VIDEOS for all knee crutch requirements BEFORE YOU BUY.
- BETTER THAN CRUTCHES OR KNEE SCOOTERS – Safe, stable, hands free / pain free mobility. Why use crutches for walking when you can iWALK instead? (ensure you meet all requirements for use)
- READ THE ENTIRE LISTING – iWALK2.0 works for most healthy adults and children between 4’10” and 6’6””. See ALL requirements in the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION section below.
- SO MANY BENEFITS – Scroll down to PRODUCT INFORMATION section to see all the BENEFITS of iWALK2.0 hands free crutches.
KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative with Dual Braking System in Matte Black
4 used from $96.59
- AFFORDABLE MOBILITY SOLUTION: KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter delivers one of the best knee walker values in the industry and is ideal for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery, leg amputation, other lower leg injuries or medical conditions.
- EXCELLENT CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE: More comfortable and stable than crutches, this affordable knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, with four wheels for easy steering and balance..
- STABILITY AND CONTROL: These easy to maneuver steerable knee scooter walkers feature four 7.5" rubber wheels, Dual adjustable locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE AND COMPACT: The Economy Steerable Knee Scooter also features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. Kneewalker has handlebars and padded knee platform that easily adjust for a comfortable fit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: This steerable kneewalker weighs only 21 pounds and offers a robust 300 lb weight capacity, making it easier for patient use. The Economy knee scooter is recommended for individuals with heights 4' 6" to 6' 6". Perfect for kids and adults.
BodyMed Folding Knee Scooter with Dual Braking System and Basket - - Great Alternative to Crutches - Broken Leg Walker - Steerable Mobility Device for Foot Or Ankle Injury
- KEEPS YOU MOBILE. The BodyMed Folding Knee Walker with dual brake system is a mobility device that allows patients with ankle or foot injuries to avoid putting weight on the injured area while still moving through their daily activities. With this steerable knee scooter, a patient can maneuver through their day while still keeping their healing ankle or foot immobilized
- ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES. Where crutches, canes and walkers can be clumsy and even uncomfortable to use, the BodyMed knee walker has tires that roll smoothly and absorb shocks. Its braking system also keeps you stable when stopped
- ADJUSTABLE. The BodyMed Knee Walkers handle bar and knee pad are height adjustable and the dual brakes can be tightened or loosened as needed. The knee pad has a height range of 17 to 23 inches to accommodate users of all sizes
- DURABLE. With its sturdy frame and 350-pound weight capacity, the BodyMed Knee Walker is plenty tough. Its wheels are designed to handle a wide range of surfaces
- CONVENIENT. The BodyMed knee walker is lightweight and folds easily for transport, allowing you to take it anywhere. Its convenient mesh front basket is perfect for holding personal items, keeping your hands free
Clevr Medical Foldable Adjustable Steerable Knee Walker Scooter with Dual Brake System & Basket for Foot Injuries or Surgery, Alternative to Crutches, Blue
- AFFORDABLE MOBILITY SOLUTION: An economic alternative to crutches for people who are recovering from foot, ankle, or lower-leg injuries including foot surgery, sprains, breaks or amputation.
- ADJUSTABLE & COMFORT: Height adjustable handlebars and seat for a more comfortable fit. It also has a FIRM contoured knee platform made of DENSE foam for more support.
- SAFETY AND ACCESSIBILITY: Includes dual locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes, and larger 8" PU wheels. (Note: Please consult your doctor before purchasing)
- CONVENIENT: Foldable handlebars for easy transport. Detachable storage basket, helps organize your belongings and free up your hands for a safer ride.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG: The knee walker weighs only 21 lbs but offers a robust 286 lbs weight capacity. Recommended user height: 5'5" - 6'5". Search CRS401141 to purchase the compatible knee pad foam cover.
Sport Swings - Blue – Best Comfortable Crutch, Superior Stability, Anti-Slip Out Strap Included, Lightweight Frame, Shock Resistant Comfort - (5'6" - 6'0")
- LIMITED TIME SALE! BUY ONE GET ONE 10% OFF!! YOU DESERVE THE BEST CRUTCHES. SO WE GIVE YOU OUR BEST PRICE.. Amazon feedback as an excellent product for the price and the non-slip feet keep the user from slipping. It’s much easier to move around with Free Swing Link $29.99 Value
- BEST CRUTCHES IN THE WORLD: LIFE CHANGER: Users have raved about crutching over 2 miles and never had a close call to slipping. Many would be homebound if I had to rely on the old school crutches. - Satisfied Amazon Customer NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- STABILITY AND COMFORT: Easy to use and great for recovery from knee surgery, no muscle fatigue or armpit pain. Foot gives more stability than basic crutches and makes standing up, crutches around easier - Satisfied Amazon Customer
- FREE SWING-LINK: For every order an option that adds an extra margin of safety and stability, which may help them heal faster and get off of crutches quicker, it’s a removable strap that temporarily connects the two crutches across the back that prevents the all-weather sports swings from slipping forward and causing a fall: a $29.99 value.
- DON'T SETTLE FOR BAD CRUTCHES: You may be on crutches for a few weeks or a long time but we have a solution to uncomfortable, dangerous crutches. Welcome to Sport Swings. They leave every other crutch in the dust. More Stable. More Comfortable. Supports Up To 300 LBS.
Drive Medical 796 Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket, Alternative to Crutches
4 used from $100.49
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use. Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability. Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish; Comes with a removable front basket
- Do not operate on inclines above 15 degrees slight incline. Do not travel over drops or barriers such as curbs or parking stops
- Deluxe braking system for increased safety. Weight Limit is 300 pounds
- Overall Dimensions: 30"(L) x 16"(W) x 31"(H); Knee Pad Dimensions: 15"(L) x 7"(W) x 16.5" 20.5"(H); Handle Height: 31" 40"
HOMCOM Knee Scooter with Basket Storage, Walker Mobility During Medical Rehabilitation & Injury, Folding for Transport, Silver
- ✅GREAT KNEE WALKER WITH STORAGE: This knee scooter, an excellent crutch alternative, has a storage basket and provides a perfect place for your injured foot. It' ideal during rehabilitation to still be able to get out and go walking/shopping.
- ✅ADJUSTABLE FOR ADDED CONVENIENCE: Adjustable handle and knee platform height provides personalized comfort and usability for this mobility scooter. Suits individuals weighing no more than 299 lbs.
- ✅TRAVEL DESIGN: The compact knee walker folds easily and can quickly be put in your vehicle for travel.
- ✅SAFE DESIGN: 4 large wheels allow for the user to move around the medical scooter easily and with a dual brake system the users can control the speed and stopping power.
- ✅NO NEED TO USE CRUTCHES: With this easy to glide and move design, you no longer need to use cumbersome and uncomfortable crutches. Simply roll to your destination with this steerable knee scooter
Hugo Mobility 721-785 Hugo Lightweight Adjustable Aluminum Crutches, Medium Adult
6 used from $20.22
- These crutches are lighter than wood and are manufactured from lightweight anodized aluminum, supporting up to 300 pounds
- Hugo medium adult size, adjustable crutches can accommodate a user height of 5' 2" to 5' 10" and feature dual push-button adjustments
- Contoured crutch tips that feature a curved stair deflector at their tip, provide exceptional traction while a built in metal ring protects against premature wear
- Hugo crutches feature thick cushioned underarm pads. Integrated metal ring prevents premature wear
- Washable hand grips made from a natural sponge cushioning absorb impact shock and are perspiration resistant
Clevr All Terrain Medical Foldable Steerable Knee Walker Scooter for Foot Injuries with Deluxe Brake System, Basket & Suspension, Alternative to Crutches, Blue
- ALL TERRAIN MOBILITY: The 12" pneumatic all terrain tires, with a suspension system, makes this the perfect scooter to glide easily over rough terrains like grassy fields, loose gravel, or bumpy asphalt. (Using hand pump to inflate tires to 20-25 psi is recommended)
- SAFETY AND ACCESSIBILITY: Includes efficient handbrake, on-rim brakes, and large 12" wheels. Due to the wide turning angle, please be cautious when making sharp turns; maintain proper speed and keep balance.
- ADJUSTABLE & COMPACT: Features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. It also has a soft contoured knee platform & handlebars that easily adjusts its height for a more comfortable recovery.
- CONVENIENT AND AFFORDABLE : An economic alternative to crutches for people who are recovering from foot, ankle, or lower-leg injuries including foot surgery, sprains, breaks or amputation. Plus, a free convenient hand pump is included for tire inflation.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG: This steerable knee walker weighs only 27.6 lbs, but offers a robust 300 lbs weight capacity. Recommended user height: 5'6" - 6'6". (Note: Please consult your doctor before purchasing)
iWALK2.0 Hands Free Crutch Alternative to Crutches and Knee Scooters - Factory Replacement Knee Pad Kit
- iWALK2.0 Hands Free Crutch by iWALKFree factory replacement strap 8"
- The IWALK Free crutch is the only hands free alternative to crutches for below knee injuries
- The iWALK 2.0 fits on one leg and raises the injured foot similar to a knee scooter, but without the restriction of wheels
- Continue to do all the things you love like walking with our hands-free, peg leg knee walker while your ankle or broken foot injury heals