Here, we’ll review the top 10 best AIR IMPACT WRENCH on the market today. We’ll provide an overview of the pros and cons of each product. Read on for our selection of best AIR IMPACT WRENCH.
10 Best AIR IMPACT WRENCH
Best AIR IMPACT WRENCH
Campbell Hausfeld 1/2" Impact Wrench, Air Impact Driver (TL140200AV), 550 FT/LBS Torque
5 used from $56.03
- Pair this impact wrench with the right Campbell Hausfeld air compressor to generate 550 FT/LBS of nut-busting torque so you can rotate your car's tires, change a lawnmower blade, or repair your brakes.
- 3-Speed power regulator makes it easy to select the speed you need to get the perfect tension on your lug nuts every time.
- The sturdy composite design creates a long-lasting durable tool so you can complete job after job with confidence.
- This impact wrenches light weight, smooth twin-hammer mechanism, and ergonomic soft grip design work together to reduce vibration and fatigue so you can work longer with less wear on your hands.
- Combine with a Campbell Hausfeld 30 gallon air compressor (VT6271 or VT6358) and air hose (PA117701AV) for best results
AIRCAT 1150 "Killer Torque" 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench, Medium, Black
- sheer power and performance of 1,295 Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and Max. Torque 900 ft-lbs
- 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market
- 15-Percent larger rotor creates unmatched power
- Patented quiet technology at 86 decibels
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
Ingersoll Rand Model 231C 1/2" Heavy-Duty Air Impact Wrench
1 used from $101.16
- Classic, reliable design offers proven power, performance, and durability
- Twin-hammer mechanism delivers a maximum torque of 600 foot-pounds
- Adjustable power regulator provides easy control of torque output
- Ergonomic 2-piece design is easy to operate and maintain
- Arrives fully lubricated and ready for use out of the box
ACDelco ANI405A Heavy Duty Twin Hammer ½” 500 ft-lbs. Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tool Kit
- HEAVY DUTY – Our lightweight, heavy duty, and powerful 500 ft-lbs. twin hammer pneumatic impact wrench is engineered with high-quality materials for fast and easy removal work. Equipped with an 1/2” alloy steel head excellent for car tire rotation / removal, change lawnmower blade, etc.
- VERSATILE – Unlike other brands that offer tools with limited features, our air impact wrench features 4 free speed up to 8,000 RPM (No Load Speed) and 1 speed reverse, that enables users to utilize different speeds based on the various applications. Handle exhaust design that reduces surrounding noise level and prevents air blowing in user’s work area.
- USER-FRIENDLY – Lightweight composite housing with ergonomic soft grip handle exhaust design provides comfort for long working hours and a secure grip for maximum control and steadiness. Slim body design molded to securely fit and balance hand torque to help reduce vibration and fatigue with less wear on your hands.
- VALUE KIT – Our Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tool Kit comes with an air impact wrench, a bottle of lubricating oil, and an air hose adapter.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – For over 35 years we have been manufacturing and providing the best products and services to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We are confident that you will absolutely love our air impact wrench that we will stand behind our product with a replacement or your money back! Every purchase comes with a manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty, so you can buy with confidence!
SLAIR 1/2" Composite Twin Hammer Air Impact Wrench Max Torque 1050ft/lb XX-785
- SLAIR 1/2" Composite Twin Hammer Air Impact Wrench Max Torque 1050ft/lb XX-785
Ingersoll Rand 2235TiMAX Drive Air Impact Wrench, 1/2 Inch
- 930 feet-pounds of maximum reverse torque
- Nut-busting torque of 1350 feet-pounds. Air Consumption @ Load (cfm) - 24. Air Consumption @ Load (L/min) - 680. Average Air Consumption (cfm) - 6
- Finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism
- Born from the legendary durability of the Ingersoll Rand 2135 Series.Driver type:Square, Hog-Ring
- Built with a titanium hammer case, steel-wear plate and composite housing that protect the tool from the harshest environments
Ingersoll Rand 2317G Edge Series Air Impactool and Ratchet Kit, Black
- Includes the 231G Impactool, the 170G ratchet, and combo socket set
- Exclusive twin hammer impact mechanism in the 231G
- Heat-treated ratchet head for longer life
- Ergonomic grip on both tools for ease of use
- Ideal for vehicle maintenance
TZTool 1200 All new Diesel 1/2" AIR Impact wrench set w 21 PC Deep impact sockets and Extension
- Exclusive combination set for mechanics and DIYers to easy use daily and storage
- Powerful, Durable Diesel gun with high quality impact sockets and extension bar
- All new improved design from 08/03/2020, more powerful and better quality
Ingersoll Rand 1/2" Ultra-Compact Impact Wrench Kit with Sockets
1 used from $85.24
- Reliability: built on the Ingersoll Rand impact tool legacy with a twin hammer design and composite housing, The 35Max is built to last twice as long as the competition. We offer a 2-year warranty to prove it, 35MAX 1/2" Ultra-Compact Impact Wrench and (10) Sockets
- Power-to-weight: delivering 450 ft-lbs. Of max Reverse torque at only 2.4 pounds, No other compact impact wrench on the market can match the combined power and light weight of the 35Max. With less added weight, you can power through those tough stretches of work in no time.
- Access: The 4.6˝ length and compact design help do work you never even dreamed of reaching. The improved ergonomics give you total control to get up, under, over, or around any tough job.
- Control: the one-handed forward/reverse push button and 3-mode power regulator give you max control, so you never do more work than you have to. It features 3 different regulation settings (in forward) on its easy to operate power regulator dial.
AIRCAT 1056-XL 1/2" Compact Composite Impact Wrench
1 used from $76.45
- 550 ft-lbs of torque
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs.
- Patented comfort grip, trigger and power management switch
- Patented silencing technology - only 85 dBA
- Reliable Jumbo Hammer mechanism for durability